The terrible bacteria that induce gastritis – Helicobacter Pylori (幽門螺旋桿菌) ! 誘發胃炎的可怕病菌 – 幽門螺旋桿菌!

The first time the author found out that he was infected with Helicobacter Pylori (幽門螺旋桿菌) was when he went to check out chronic gastritis because of stomach pain. Before that, the author had almost no understanding of this germ, and I believe many people are like me!

Image Resource:

There is a saying that only by knowing yourself and the enemy can you be invincible in all battles! So first let’s figure out what is Helicobacter Pylori (幽門螺旋桿菌)?

Helicobacter Pylori (幽門螺旋桿菌) (H.p for short) is a Gram-negative bacillus that colonizes the gastric mucosa, which can induce peptic ulcer (慢性胃炎), chronic gastritis, gastric mucosa-associated lymphoid tissue lymphoma, and gastric cancer (胃癌). Helicobacter Pylori (幽門螺旋桿菌) is listed as a class I carcinogen!

Like the author, many people don’t know they have H. pylori infection until they have symptoms, but other people who don’t have symptoms may also be tested for H. pylori infection. In other words, if there is no symptom after infection with Helicobacter Pylori (幽門螺旋桿菌) ≠ stomach, there is no problem! Because once infected with Helicobacter Pylori (幽門螺旋桿菌), the human gastric mucosa will start to have an inflammatory response. Because among the people infected with Helicobacter Pylori (幽門螺旋桿菌), 70% of the patients never have any symptom response, and the remaining 30% only have some atypical dyspepsia symptoms intermittently. Therefore, there is a popular saying among gastroenterology doctors: “The typical symptom of early gastric cancer is: no symptoms!”

Since Helicobacter Pylori (幽門螺旋桿菌) has strong lethality but hides deeply, preventing Helicobacter Pylori (預防幽門螺旋桿菌) infection is a critical step!

1) Implement the meal sharing system with serving chopsticks.

2) Do not drink raw water or eat raw food.

3) Disinfect tableware and other entrance utensils frequently.

4) Wash your hands frequently.

If you accidentally get infected, don’t worry too much. The current level of medical treatment can also help get rid of this germ. The specific way is based on the doctor’s prescription and advice when seeing a doctor!




Original Text is here.

Attention: Reprinting without the author’s permission is prohibited!